Information for Affiliated Clubs
In the past year the British Rock n Roll Federation and the Wheelchair Dancesport Association (UK) have affiliated to EADA and several regional Ballroom and Latin dance clubs are also members.Details of all the clubs who have affiiated to EADA can be found on our clubs page. EADA works together with these clubs to raise the profile of competitive dancing, to provide information and resources to competitors and to encourage more people to start dancing - in a variety of styles.
The benefits of affiliating to EADA:
- civil liability cover and event cover
- personal accident insurance for your members at an extra cost of £2.50 per person
- increased publicity and promotion of your organisation including an entry in the clubs section of our website and a link on our links page; and coverage in our publications InMotion and E-Motion and articles written for other publications such as Dancenews
- details of your events added to our online calendar
- possible demonstration opportunities
- advice on matters such as Child Protection, Equity, Anti-doping and the impact of recent legislation on the dance-world
- access to Sport England and Sport UK
- the organising committee can receive copies of our publications (a biannual newsletter "InMotion" and quarterly e-newsletter) which provides updates and the latest news from the world of dance, as well as advice for competitors.
- possible access to discounts, special offers and training opportunities
The affiliation fee is usually £110 for the year and we would just require a list of members for insurance purposes. A copy of the club's constitution is required the first time the club affiliates. If you would be interested in affiliating contact Pat the membership [at] eada [dot] org [dot] uk (membership secretary).