Dancing NREs

Those registered with the BDC rather than EADA may dance in EADA NREs but will need to apply for a licence to do so, at a cost of £15 per year per person (regardless of age category).  Contact Pat the Membership Secretary on membership [at] eada [dot] org [dot] uk to apply.  NRE rules remain the same.